2 sticks butter
3/4 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups all purpose flour. (i use unbleached)
1/2 bag of semi sweet choc chips
1/2 bag of white choc chips
1/2 bag peanut butter chips
1. cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla in mixer.
2. Add eggs.
3. add dry ingrediants, 1 cup of flour at a time.
4. Stir in 3 types of chips.
5. Refridgerate dough for 1/2 hr, or until batter is completely chilled.
6. preheat oven to 350* and spray cookie trays.
7. make dough into golf ball size balls and place 6 per tray.
8. Bake for 12-15 mins. Or until the bottoms start to turn slightly brown. Avoid over baking!( It will make them hard.)
*** For a "slightly" healthier cookie and some more flavor you can sub half the flour for quick oats.
**** For chocolate cookies melt 1/2 bag of choc chips, (i recommend hershey special dark!) and add to the batter before you add the eggs. If you do this you will have to chill the dough longer in the fridge.