* 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
* 1/2 cup cold water
* 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Heat oven to 450.
2. Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
3. Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
4. Cut biscuits, and place on pan.
5. Melt butter and spices together.
6. Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minute
(I add more like 1 tsp of garlic powder and I also add some parsley too.) You can also make drop biscuits instead of cutting them out.