- 1 tbsp evoo
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey (I substituted with beef tonight)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups broccoli (I did 1 c broccoli and 1 c asparagus tonight)
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup white Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 pkg pizza dough (I bought a fresh ball of dough from my grocer today- probably could've just made it, though)
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat oil in skillet - add onions and seasoning, ground meat- saute until meat is browned.
3. I had fresh vegetables that I boiled/steamed- so I was doing that while browning the meat- if you're using frozen or canned- you can skip to step 4.
4. Stir in broccoli, ranch dressing, and alfredo sauce.
5. Sprinkle cheese over mixture and remove from heat. I mixed everything up.
6. Transfer mixture to baking dish or use an oven skillet so you don't have to transfer at all. Place pizza dough and cover the top of the mixture. Glaze with beaten egg (I barely used a quarter of the egg wash).
7. Bake for 20 minutes.